Primum Ens: Melissa (60mL)
Primum Ens of Melissa officinalis.
60ml of saturated solution of true alchemical quintessence of Melissa obtained through our sacramental Ens process.
Very limited availability.
See tabs below for additional information.
Out of stock
- Timing: It is considered best to take first thing in the morning upon rising, but other methods are 3 hours after eating and 30 minutes before meals, or before bed (a few hours after eating).
- Shake Well: Shake well just before adding drops. The solution is saturated, which means it is concentrated and particulates of the physical Ens may settle to the bottom in between uses.
- Removing Alcohol: If you wish to use a method of taking Ens without ingesting as much (or any) alcohol from the tincture, you can add boiled distilled water to a tea cup and add your drops of Ens to the hot water, which will evaporate off the alcohol from the tincture. Then allow it to cool some before drinking.
Dosage of Ens of Melissa as a Sacramental Quintessence can be approached on a couple levels:
- Taken in small doses over time it enhances dreaming and dream state activity, such as lucid dreaming and becoming aware in one’s dreams more often. In this instance, start with 5 drops daily in 4 ounces of distilled water or white wine and increase by 1 drop every few days until you reach 10 drops per dose.
- Increasing over time to substantially increased dosages facilitates the more renowned qualities of the Ens; i.e. noticeable rejuvenation, detoxification of the body, purging of dysfunctions from the psyche, and conscious awareness of the subtle bodies and the beginning of shifting conscious awareness into the aethyric body. In this instance, after going through the process above, continue increasing by 1 drop every few days until you reach 30 drops per dose.